For the third time, Universidade Aberta will be hosting Eurocampus, a four-month intensive program taught by professors from a teaching and research network of nine European universities:
- Anglia Ruskin University, United Kingdom
- Institut National des Langues et Civilisations Orientales, France
- Tallinn University, Estonia
- Universidade Aberta, Portugal
- Università degli Studi di Urbino Carlo Bo, Italy
- Università della Svizzera italiana, Switzerland
- Universität Bayreuth, Germany
- University of Jyväskylä, Finland
- Utrecht University, The Netherlands
Eurocampus is a 30 ECTS study program centered in intercultural communication, offering interdisciplinary study courses designed to provide academic knowledge and enhance the professional as well as social competency of participants preparing for careers in intercultural contexts.
Students are coming from each partner university and upon successful completion, they will receive a Diploma in Intercultural Communication, awarded by the host university.
This 17th edition of Eurocampus will take place at Universidade Aberta, in Coimbra, from September till December 2018.