Did you know that Universidade Aberta
• is the single public Portuguese distance education university?
• has Portuguese speaking students ‘anywhere in the world’?
• has developed its own virtual pedagogical model?
• offers more than 40 degrees and dozens of lifelong study programs?
• has ca. 150 teachers and researchers?
• has published hundreds of titles (including e-books and multimedia documents)?
• has more than 400 agreements and protocols signed with different national and foreign entities, either higher education institutions or not?
• has two regional delegations (in Coimbra and Porto) and 16 Local Learning Centers in Portugal and 1 in Mozambique?
• has a network of facilities all over the world in which its students can attend to presence-based examinations?
• has been awarded 4 stars in the 2nd level of ‘Regognized for Excellence’ by the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) in 2016?
NUMBER OF STUDY PROGRAMS PER ACADEMIC YEAR
NUMBER OF ENROLLED STUDENTS PER STUDY PROGRAM AND ACADEMIC YEAR
NUMBER OF STUDENTS LIVING ‘ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD’ PER STUDY CYCLE
ACADEMIC YEAR 2014/15
Source: 2015 Activity Report of Universidade Aberta
NUMBER OF GRADUATES PER YEAR