- Judite Nascimento, Rector of the University of Cape Verde
- Vani Kenski, Professor at the University of São Paulo, Brazil
- Orlando Quilambo, Rector of the University Eduardo Mondlane, Mozambique
- Diogo Casa Nova, Vice-rector of the Universidade Aberta for Innovation and Quality, Portugal
- Paulo Dias, President of the Association EADPLP
The Association for Distance Education in the Portuguese-Speaking Countries was established in 2018 under the auspices of the Community of the Portuguese-Speaking Countries (CPLP) with the intention to create knowledge in Portuguese language for the Portuguese-speaking communities, a goal that implies an intense collaboration amongst the member institutions: the Universidade Aberta of Portugal, the University of Cape Verde, the University Agostinho Neto of Angola, theUniversity Eduardo Mondlane of Mozambique, the University of Sao Tome and Principe, the National University of Equatorial Guinea, the National University of East Timor and the Coordination for the Improvement of Higher Education Personnel (CAPES) of the Brazilian Ministry of Education.