2022-2023 | 1st Cycle Fees and other taxes (Portuguese)
2022-2023 | 2nd and 3rd Cycles Fees (Portuguese)
Payment Calendar 2022-2023
The 1st, 2nd and 3rd study cycle fees are calculated in 10 periods, with different payment deadlines:
- 1st semester – until September 2022
- 1st semester – until 31 October 2022
- 1st semester – until 30 November 2022
- 1st semester – until 31 December 2022
- 1st semester – until January 2023
- 2nd semester – until 31 March 2023
- 2nd semester – until 30 April 2023
- 2nd semester – until 31 May 2023
- 2nd semester – until 30 June 2023
- 2nd semester – until 31 July 2023
- Students entitled to discounts resulting from the signing of protocols between various entities with Universidade Aberta must send a statement proving membership or attesting to the connection to that entity. This declaration must be sent during the enrollment and registration period annually, requesting the respective discount.
- 1st cycle students benefit from a 10% discount on the total amount if they pay their semester tuition in full.
- Students in the 2nd and 3rd cycles benefit from a 10% discount on the total amount if they pay their annual tuition fee in full.
- In any case, discounts are not cumulative. For this purpose, students must request full payment using this form: “Contactos Online” > “Serviços Financeiros” > “Outros”.
- Interest on late payment, at the legal rate in force, is added to payments that are not made within the deadlines.
- Students have access to their invoices, receipts and other documents on the “Portal Académico”: “Situação Financeira” > “Faturação Eletrónica”.
- If you need invoices on behalf of your Employer, you can request them using this form.
- Regarding debt situations, Universidade Aberta reserves the right to act accordingly.
NATIONAL TERRITORY Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Master Card): - Access "Portal Académico">"Tesouraria">"Situação Atual">"Pagamentos" - Follow the Credit Card payment steps Payments by ATM Reference: - Access "Portal Académico">"Tesouraria">"Situação atual">"Pagamentos" - Follow the payment steps with ATM Reference If you have questions about the ATM Reference (or "MB"), ask for clarification using this form. It is not necessary to send proof of payment.
FOREIGN TERRITORY Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Master Card) - Access "Portal Académico">"Tesouraria">"Situação atual">"Pagamentos" - Follow the Credit Card payment steps Payments by Bank Transfer Instituto de Gestão de Tesouraria e do Crédito Público, IP Avenida da República, no. 57 – 6.º 1050 – 189 Lisbon IBAN: PT50078101120112001298585 SWIFT: IGCPPTPL Universidade Aberta Palácio Ceia Rua da Escola Politécnica 147 1269-001 Lisbon, Portugal If payment is made by bank transfer, it is mandatory to send the proof of payment through this form, in order for the payment to be correctly associated with your current account.
Financial Support for Students
2. Program “Retomar”
Consult the legislation on the Directorate-General for Higher Education website.